Friday 19 February 2010

Evaluation plan

Plan for Evaluation

1. In what ways does your media product use conventions of a real media product?
-2 real magazines compare with my magazine.
- Annotate.
-Take still images.
-Zoomed in on specific areas?

2. How does your media represent particular groups?
-Image of a person from my targeted Genre or video.
-a real indie magazine and mine, ask which one looks better.


3. What kind of media institution might distribute my media product and why?
Bauer, Ipc & EMAP, talk about some magazines, picture and videos.
-Pictures of most successful and close to my genre

4. Who would be the audience for you media product?
Still images of different people, profile of the type of people.

5. How did you attract, address your audience?
-voice record and video reacord of asking target audience
-my magazine
-Another magazine
-ask questions
6. What have you learned about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
-Photos,-
-screen grabs of process, how I made it better.
-Collage of tools.
-Logo of quark and Photoshop.

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?
-Photos of school magazine and music magazine
-how have I improved, same with contents-
-video record of using material.


Discussion about picture

No comments:

Post a Comment